Writing a cover letter and feeling stuck?
I know that feeling.
Frustrated because your resume doesn’t shine like you know it can?
I have been there, too!
The good news is, you’re not alone and I can help.
I started my company, Sheldrake Consulting, to help clients re-write their stories and move up and on. I’d love to see if we’re a match.
First session is FREE.
Is communication in your team or group breaking down? Gah! Frustrating.
Looking for a speaker who can motivate and inspire? I can help with that, too!
Let’s plan a workshop or speaking engagement.
Why should you pick me? Some of my qualifications and career highlights include:
- Graduate of nationally-ranked PhD program
- Certified administrator of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Pre-vetted career coach for MSU Alumni Association
- 17+ years of college administration experience
- Non-profit leader and volunteer
- Proud cast member of first Listen to Your Mother Metro Detroit Show (2014)
- Skilled at running small workshops and large-scale training programs
- Public speaking, fundraising, and advocacy experience at regional and national childhood cancer events
- Participated in multiple live TV and radio interviews
Monica Marcelis Fochtman is the founder and owner of Sheldrake Consulting- her career coaching and leadership consulting business. Monica provides career coaching in the form of resume and cover letter writing and editing, interview preparation, and LinkedIn profile creation. She has been a certified administrator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) since 2004 and has administered the instrument to over 200 clients. Her MBTI workshops can be tailored to fit individual and team needs.
Monica is a coach, consultant, writer, speaker, and advocate with over 17 years of professional experience. She has worked at different institutions throughout the Midwest and has coached and mentored leaders and young professionals throughout her career. She earned her Ph.D. in Higher, Adult, and Lifelong Education (HALE) from Michigan State University in 2010. She lives in Okemos, MI with her husband and two sons. Monica volunteers for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation and is a frequent speaker at childhood cancer fundraisers and awareness events. In, 2013 Monica’s son Luke served as an ambassador for St. Baldrick’s and together, they spoke at various events throughout the Midwest and were featured in a three-part TV series.