The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a powerful tool that helps people become better communicators, more effective team members, and stronger leaders.
I have been a certified MBTI administrator since 2004 and am actively working toward Master Practitioner Certification. I have administered the instrument to individuals, small teams, and large groups. I can tailor these development workshops to meet your needs.
Past clients include:
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET) Mentoring and Career Development Committee, 2016
- MSU Graduate School Broadening Experience in Scientific Training (BEST) Program, 2016, 2015
- MSU Women’s Networking Association, 2015
- Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE) Young Professionals Group, 2014
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions, 2013
- MSU College of Nursing Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Student Orientation, 2013
- MSU College of Nursing Ph.D. Student Orientation, 2013
- MSU College of Nursing Student Support Services Staff Retreat, 2012
- Madonna University UNV 1010: Transition to Higher Education, 2011
- Madonna University Student Leader Training, 2011
- Madonna University CPI|TRIO Staff Retreat, 2011
- MSU EAD 801: Leadership and Organizational Development, 2007-2009
- MSU AEE 412: Agriculture and Natural Resources Leadership and Education, 2007
- MSU University Activities Board (UAB) General Membership, 2007
- MSU Women’s Leadership Conference, 2005-2006
- MSU Chapter of Delta Epsilon Chi (DECA) Member Training, 2005
- MSU Lear Corporation Career Service Center Student Leader Training, 2005
- MSU Inter-fraternity and PanHellenic Councils Executive Board Training, 2005
- MSU Department of Student Life Staff Retreat, 2005
- John Carroll University Student Union Programming Board Executive Leadership Retreat, 2004
Contact me for your initial consultation.