Are you writing a cover letter and feeling stuck?
Are you frustrated because your resume doesn’t shine like you know it can?
Is communication in your group or company breaking down?
I approach my coaching relationships with your goals in mind. I use my intuition, creativity, and strong listening skills to help you discern your goals and next steps. As your coach and consultant, I ask “WHY” questions to encourage and challenge you to think about your story and next steps.
As a learner and activator, I quickly see others’ potential and then connect them with developmental opportunities to help them get there. I use my education, skills, experience and finely tuned intuition to steer people and organizations towards their dreams.
Highlights from my career include:
- Expertise in career coaching, leadership development, and academic advising
- Graduate of top-ranked doctoral program
- Research expertise in work-life negotiation culture and policies
- Certified administrator of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator since 2004
- Adept at running small, developmental workshops and/or large-scale training programs
- Fundraiser and advocate for childhood cancer awareness and the need for increased research