Writing a cover letter and feeling stuck?
Frustrated because your resume doesn’t shine like you know it can?
Is communication in your group or company breaking down?
Looking for a speaker who can motivate and inspire your members?
I approach my coaching relationships with your goals in mind. As your coach and consultant, I ask “WHY” questions to encourage and challenge you to think about your story. I use my intuition, creativity, and strong listening skills to help you discern your goals and next steps.
My qualifications and career highlights include:
- Expertise in career coaching, leadership development, and college advising
- Graduate of top-ranked PhD program
- Certified administrator of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator since 2004
- 15+ years of college administration experience
- Research expertise in work-life negotiation culture and policies, and women in leadership
- Adept at running small, developmental workshops and/or large-scale training programs
- Non-profit leader and volunteer
- Public speaking and advocacy experience at regional and national events